The course does not open when I click on Start
Before beginning a course, it is important to ensure that you allow "pop ups" on your browser.
By clicking on the start of a lesson, a new window appears and if the "Pop up" option is not activated, you will not be able to see the content.
How do I know if I have "pop ups" activated or not?
Here is how to check if you have "pop ups" activated or not in Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome.
For Internet Explorer, the block on pop ups is automatically activated.
Go to "Tools" on the browser menu and follow the steps below:
- Select "block pop ups" and click on "disactivate".
To carry out the same process from "Internet Options":
- In the Tools menu, click on Internet Options.
- Click on "Privacy" and untick the box corresponding to verify pop ups, to disactivate.
- Click on "Apply" and then on "Accept".
For Firefox, the block on pop ups is automatically activated.
When blocking a "pop up" window, Firefox displays an icon in the browser address bar.
When you click on either the Options button in the address bar or on the icon displayed, a menu offers the following options:
- Allow/block pop ups for this site. Select this option to see content.
- Edit Block Options.
- Do no show message on blocking pop ups.
To disactivate pop up windows: In the upper window of Firefox, click on the Firefox button (menu Tools in Windows XP) and click on Options, selecting "content".
Then unclick the tick displayed on the option Block Pop Ups.
Google Chrome, by default automatically blocks pop up Windows.
When the navigator blocks pop up windows, an icon appears in the browser address bar.
Click on this icon to see the pop up window, or go to the administration area of the site to disactivate the block pop ups option.
In order to see the Pop ups in a site, follow the steps below:
- If pop up messages have been blocked; an icon appears in the browser address bar.
- Click on the icon to see a list of windows which have been blocked.
- Click on the link of the pop up you wish to see. To always be able to see pop ups on the site, select "Always show pop ups from this [site]. The site will be added to a list of exceptions, which you will be able to manage from the dialogue box Content Configuration.
To manually activate pop up windows on a site, follow the steps below:
- Click on the Chrome menu in the main address bar on your browser.
- Select Configuration.
- Click on Show Advanced Configuration.
- Select "Privacy" and click on Content Configuration.
- In the "pop ups" section ", click on Administer exceptions.